The Hart Law Firm, P.A. is so confident in the services we provide our clients that we are willing to offer a written guarantee of satisfaction. We are able to make this promise because of the confidence we have in the skills, experience, and judgment that shows in our legal work, in addition to the high quality, client focused service that we provide.
We believe that communication is the key to this guarantee. We structure our guarantee in a way that fosters an open and candid relationship with our clients. We pledge to provide services that effectively address each client’s specific objectives. In return, we ask our clients to tell us promptly if they are dissatisfied in any way with those services, giving us the opportunity to correct any problem and improve the service relationship.
Although a law firm cannot guarantee any specific result in a case, we can and do promise to put our clients first, working with them to identify, address, and effectively pursue their objectives. To ensure that we provide this level of dedication, we framed our guarantee in these terms:
- We guarantee that as a client of The Hart Law Firm, P.A. you will receive cost-effective legal services delivered in a timely manner. (i.e. we will not charge you excessive fees and we won’t sit on your file for weeks on end).
- We promise to involve you in strategic decisions and to communicate with you regularly. (We won’t take any legal actions without talking to you about the decision first, and you will receive regular communications from us).
- We cannot guarantee specific outcomes, but we do guarantee your satisfaction with our service. (We can’t tell you how your case is going to turn out, but we guarantee that you will be happy with the way we handled your case and communicated with you).
- If at any time The Hart Law Firm, P.A. does not perform to your satisfaction, we ask that you inform us promptly. (If you aren’t happy about something, call us – we won’t charge you for the call).
- We will then resolve the issue to YOUR SATISFACTION, even if it means reducing our legal fees. (We want you to be happy).