Discover How You Can Finish Up Your
Uncontested NC Divorce Without Hiring a Lawyer
Simple Online Video Course provides you all the forms you will need,
with easy to use step-by-step instructions for how to complete them properly,
what to do with them when you finish them,
and how to protect yourself from the biggest mistakes
that almost everyone makes when filing their own divorce in North Carolina
If you or your spouse have lived in North Carolina for at least 6 months, and the two of you have lived separate and apart from one another for 12 months or more, you may be eligible to file for your own divorce in North Carolina.
Here are some of the things you will receive in this online course:
- All of the legal forms you will need to file your own North Carolina Divorce (in easily downloadable Word or PDF format)
- Video Tutorials explaining how to complete each form, step-by-step
- Detailed instructions on how and when you are legally allowed to file your divorce case
- A detailed timeline for what and when things needs to happen in your divorce case
- A video highlighting the most common mistakes that people make when filing their own divorces (and some that lawyers make too!)
- A checklist for what you need to do and say on the day of your divorce hearing
- Multiple checklists, transcripts, and downloads to help you through your case
Start TODAY on the path to becoming single once again!
Yes, I want to handle my own Divorce in North Carolina
Sign Me Up!
By Clicking Below I acknowledge that I am a North Carolina resident and that I have been separated from my spouse for 12 months (or will be when I file for divorce)